12.07.2012

crafting away!

This weekend, I am getting set to sell a few of my crafts at two handmade holiday boutiques.  This is a HUGE first for me, although both shows are small and in homes. I am feeling so inspired by the deadline and feel like I've spent more time crafting in the past two weeks than I did in all of 2012!!  Hooray for chilly early winter days and for cozy time in my craft room.  It is relaxing and therapeutic to me. (: Here is just a peek of some of the things up for grabs: 

 Lined zipper pouches, perfect for school supplies, makeup, or my personal fave--storing extra batteries and memory cards/film in your camera bag!
Wreaths wrapped with yarn and made pretty with felt
 
Annnd, lovely camera strap covers!  These are approximately 27" long and perfectly hide the black + bright branding of most SLRs.  I get so many nice compliments when I wear these at shoots! (:

If you are lucky enough to live in the Twin Cities area, please stop by Finch's Boutique, and support the handmade movement as well as the American Cancer Society.  A few of my goodies will be there amid more amazing talent, with Be Crafty tags on it! (:

Happy Weekend Friends!
xoxo.

4 comments:

Eden Marie said...

I'll have to check out that shop when I'm back in MN visiting family and friends in a few weeks! Yay handmade! :)

~Mrs. Hughes said...

How beautiful!!! Love the wreath!!

yadongbizz said...

I need to to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every bit of it. I have got you bookmarked to check out new things you post. 한국야동

Please visit once. I leave my blog address below
야설
일본야동

yadongbizz said...

I really like looking through a post that can make people think. Also, thanks for permitting me to comment. 국산야동

Please visit once. I leave my blog address below
한국야동
국산야동