8.13.2010

i heart iris & light

If you're not familiar with Iris & Light, you're in for a treat. Sheesh. I just can't get enough of their work. They make my heart bleed with aspirations. They are hands down our biggest photog role models. I would be so starstruck to meet theses dudes. They do an amazing job of incorporating places + things that are meaningful to their clients, not to mention making normal people look like complete celebs, and leaving the rest of us with goosebumps and goofy grins. Their videos blow me away every time, but this one has got to be the cutest one yet. I love all of the still frames in the beginning (wow Sheena!). I double love this video because I have the same TOMS as Lauren, the starlet. I triple love this video for the song...

5 Years Time from IRIS AND LIGHT on Vimeo.

I have a crazy dream that Jeff & I would get a video made of us retracing some of our steps in San Francisco, home of our 2 year honeymoon. We would be eating cupcakes from Miette, wading in China Beach, buying flowers at the Ferry Building, picnicking in front of the Victorian flower conservatory in Golden Gate park, and perhaps even smooching in the back of a Muni (bus).

If you were lucky enough to hire Iris & Light, what would you do in your love video!?

8 comments:

Amanda said...

That has got to be the most adorable video ever! WOW! What a super super super fun idea!

sheena said...

Thanks Jessica! I have to agree- Ryan did an awesome job and Lauren and Ben are the perfect models ! I'm lucky enough to follow them around snapping photos:) thanks for the shoutout!!

shannon said...

This is so beautiful! I'll have to look at more of their stuff. Do you happen to know who does that song?? I've heard it before and I want it but can't find it!

swell.life said...

Hi there Shannon,
So I did some digging, and I believe the song is by Noah and the Whale, a folk band from the UK.

Here's a link to their (quirky vintage) music video. Pretty fun!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8YCSJpF4g4

Maria Johns said...

Jessica, what a gorgeous header and blog you have and your pictures, stunning!!! So so great to meet you! LOVE meeting kindred spirits!

kt said...

I have always loved this song but this video makes it even more adorable :)

Andi Mae said...

I adore Sheena's photography as well- her Little Red House blog is one of my favorites!

And I am so sorry you guys have had so much house trouble! The last flood sounds awful, even though you did have awesome boots :) I hope that there are no more house surprises and that you guys will really be able to settle in!

Oh, and happy belated anniversary!
xo

Anonymous said...

I am in love with this idea! Do you know how much they charge for a love video, and where they're located?