3.01.2009

not showered. drenched.

My coworkers threw the most beautiful baby shower for me & another mama-to-be on Saturday. {Double showers = double fun!} I felt like I was in a magazine all afternoon...Something like Elle decor throws the cutest Better Homes & Gardens baby boy shower. Seriously, nurses know how its done! Me + Diana {due any day!}
Chocolate cupcakes for our baby K and vanilla for baby D. I love these little die cuts!! A coworker's friend made these, the elephants, and congrats banner above. This crafty girl is working on launching her own business, selling adorable custom paper party decorations. I'll fill you in with a link to an etsy shop or website when they're up!
Gorgeous!

I am so blessed to have the.best.coworkers.ever. It was so fun to see everyone again, after an entire month! I'd almost forgotten how much I miss these lovely ladies!! Each and every one are the sweetest, most supportive girls you'd ever meet...Not to mention genius life-saving nurses! I hope some of them come to visit us upstairs when we're hanging out in Labor & Delivery next month!!!

A sweet farewell: delicious sugar cookie favors! {Bottles, trucks, & onesies!}

16 comments:

Aminta said...

So cute! I love it!

rinse repeat said...

How adorable!

It looks like Baby Boy K will have a million ladies in that hospital waiting to meet him :)

Leslie said...

ahhh this was so cute, I just saw these on facebook... ever ever so sweet!!! Its getting close mamma...

{eleise} said...

Oh so cute! I just love a cute baby shower! Hope all is well!!!

project simple life said...

Wow! That looks so amazing. I am doing a clothesline for my sister Laura's shower. I kinda want it to look like the one that the ladies did for you:)

Michelle said...

how sweet! what a wonderful blessing. :)

Noah and Ryders Mommy said...

What a gorgeous shower!! Everything looked so perfect and adorable!! I love the cupcake diecuts!! How cute!! So glad you were able to spend some time with all your nursing friends before the big day!!!

Miss G said...

Such a neat shower! Funny thing, I blew up the pic of the table to look at everything and they have the salt and peppermills we'd like to have. :) Funny. Kelly

Elijah's Mom said...

Oh wow! So pretty!!

Shannon said...

lucky girl! what an amazingly cute shower, love all the details. Oh and I'm totally stealing the laundry line idea for a shower here at work!

brand.new.housewife said...

So precious! Hope all is going well!

Pen Pen said...

Hands down--BEST baby shower decorations and cupcakes I've ever seen! :)

Fairlightday said...

Awww, it looks like it was a blast! I too look at all the fun pictures on your facebook. :)

The George Family said...

I just found your blog (when I googled monogrammed sugar cookies!) and I love this post. I want to live in that living room! What a great shower they threw, I am taking some inspiration from there for my son's birthday

Liz said...

What a sweet little shower!

Chelle said...

Have not heard a single peep out of you for a week now...just wondering how you are doing...knowing you are getting so, so close to that due date.

Praying for you and baby K everday, sweet friend. Jack and I are right behind you...:)