3.13.2008

milk money

I've been in love with the idea of a pretty pitcher of milk in the fridge to greet me each morning ever since our extended stay at Grandma Dorothy's last summer. Today I made a quick dash into Marshalls (um, the best store ever) and found this gem awaiting me. Of course any dash into Marshalls turns into a heap. As a rule, I never grab a cart. I know it's time to stop when my spoils are getting too heavy and awkward to carry through the store. Wait--wasn't I just boasting about my newfound frugality? Well...Nevermind. Today was a great shopping day! :) I've never been so excited about my morning bowl of Cheerios.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

we have one too... but we use it for flowers a lot. Sometimes you can find old wine carafes that look the same as old milk bottles very cheaply...

i steal mine from my MIL... :) but Marshalls (we have Home Goods which is there home store) is my absolute favrite

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

Great find! I'm the same way with Marshalls, I really ought to take up your "no cart" rule. It would help me out a lot!

read me... said...

oh, this is just lovely!