12.18.2008

december daily {no. 18} : receive

Today I squealed with delight when I came home to find Chelle's gorgeous D.B. swap package at my door. It might as well be Christmas morning. I absolutely ADORE these handmade banners she sells on etsy. I've been jonesing for one for quite some time...Until today when this ''Be Merry" beauty came in the mail! I couldn't decide where to hang it, but right now I'm loving the way it looks in my bright sunny window. {P.S. She has free shipping on items in her darling etsy shop 'til tomorrow. Buy yourself a merry little banner too!!}And if the banner goodness wasn't enough...Out of the rest of the package spilled a beautiful handmade card, felt mitten tags {or maybe ornaments!?}, delicious homemade almond roca, scrapbooking lovliness galore, ribbons, and {chuckles} the same Martha mag I sent her for inspiration! Talk about great taste. Chelle and I could be two peas in a pod. And I must be the luckiest girl under the sun to be blessed with such beauties and friendship. Thanks so much, Chelle! I can't wait to assemble a little chipboard scrapbook of wonderful Christmas memories.

No comments: