8.17.2009

roll out...j kesterson photography

Big news! It is officially official: Jeff's photography business has opened its doors to the public and as of today, his website is live! For real. He is specializing in on-site, naturally lit, custom photography and will put a fresh, candid spin on your life's happiest moments.

A very special thanks to our good looking family+friends for helping build a beautiful portfolio and even more importantly, for the encouragement along the way. This is a new beginning for Jeff and a definitely a new season for both of us and we're feeling downright giddy. It's been exciting to see God lead him in this direction.

So please help us celebrate!
1. Check out his work.
2. If you're lucky enough to live in the Midwest, book your baby/kiddo/senior/engagement/wedding/family session!

And the best part is: We are offering
25% off the session fee
to all living the swell life readers 'til 2010!!
{Just mention my blog when you book}

6 comments:

Leslie said...

jessica, this is so exciting for you guys...

your in for a fun fun ride, I've loved every minute of my business...

can't wait to see more of his work... btw.. there are a couple of images on the new site, that really really take my breath away.. highlight those images, they will sell for you every time. I promise.

btw. don't understand the rage with Sophie, although seriously it helps Cade's sore gums a lot, but I would never justify the cost, Im paraoid about loosing the little guy.. haha

Becca said...

Yay! Congrats Jeff. I'm so proud of him. The website looks great. I will raise my glass- to new beginnings! I can't wait to see what will come of this!

Shannon said...

wow, what a big day! I wish you guys all the success in the world, I'm sure he'll do great!

Katie {My Paisley Apron} said...

Congrats Jeff!! (And Jessica). That's awesome!

Anonymous said...

Jeff's site is great! He is very talented!

Danielle said...

Hi! I look for different ideas for projects and cute Etsy stuff on your blog all the time and I looked at Jeff's page. He's got some amazing stuff!

I just noticed that on his About page tamale is spelled incorrectly. I'm sure that he was just so into getting it to look perfectly that he missed that typo.