7.31.2009

10 things I love about you

Snapped these shots last Sunday afternoon, while the boys were chilling in their church duds...10 things I love about Mr. Graham these days {at 3.5 lovely months}:1. The beginnings of baby babble and raspberry bubble blowing
2. He is so BUSY. Seriously the busiest baby ever.
3. Getting more and more coordinated & interested in the world around every minute
4. Reaching for his toys and shoving them directly in his mouth
5. The other day he figured out how to pull out his own pacifier...Too bad he hasn't figured out how to plug it back in!
6. On the verge of rolling, even if it's just side to back to side...
7. He's even giggled and squealed with delight once in awhile when we munch on his cheeks just the right way.
8. Stretching out his feeds to about ever 3 hours, instead of every 2
9. Finally getting over his dirty ear infection...1 month and 3 miserable rounds of antibiotics later. Very exciting!
10. The way he perches in the crook of Jeff's arm and looks like such a Mini-Me. He's seriously the spitting image. And I love that. xo

5 comments:

Leslie said...

this is such a special season indeed.. you described it all so perfectly I think any more would sigh a little a miss the mini days.

Katie {My Paisley Apron} said...

Oh gosh. When do I get to see him again??

Anonymous said...

He is getting so big! They don't stay babies very long do they?

Kayt said...

So cute! I miss him and I can't wait to see him... just a couple of days. Yay!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! Thanks for finding my blog and making a comment. Your blog is lovely.