4.09.2009

kellie's shower invites

This week I put the finishing touches on the invitations for my friend Kellie's baby shower in May. {Funny, isn't it? I just can't escape all of the baby-on-the-way excitement!!} They were super simple to make: The actual invites are tucked into fun little diapers, folded out of pretty double-sided paper. The safety pins on the front are my favorite. Her baby's gender is a surprise, so am hoping that this fun orange + red + pink color scheme is neutral enough! Can't wait to share pics of the shower itself...

4 comments:

kt said...

wow these have to be the most amazing baby shower invites I have ever seen!!! They are so amazingly gorgeous Jess and totally perfect for either gender :)

have a lovely said...

how precious!!! these are just the cutest of cute!!

Pen Pen said...

AWW!! I love them!! Tres chic!

Laura said...

Jess - CONGRATS on the birth of your son! I'm sure you'll be posting the news here soon, but I stumbled upon your sis-in-law's blog and saw that she had wished you posted. How exciting for all of you! God bless! :-)