2.11.2008

23rd year

After a fun afternoon at Chrissy Field yesterday, Jeff made these devil's food cupcakes to celebrate my Bday {today}...Well, I sort of helped frost them and had a little input with the sprinkles, but still, what a guy. This morning he woke me up with yummy scrambled eggs and waffles. Why can't birthdays be every day? Today I've got nothing but rare, wonderful me things planned. A hike on the coast, tea+cupcakes, a few new iTunes, and an afternoon glued to the craft table. Oh happy day!

10 comments:

alyson. said...

yuuuum!
happy birthday!

sil katie said...

Happy Birthday Jessica!!! Those cupcakes look so super good, I might have to bake this afternoon!

chelle said...

sounds like the perfect way to spend a birthday, if you as me...:) enjoy every last drop of it. :)

Leslie said...

happy happy birthday... enjoy all of the 23ness of it all... it trully is a special season.

ali said...

happy happy day to you. i love his choice of sprinkles!

Sara Christine said...

I'm a day late...but Happy Birthday! Birthdays are the best. Those cupcakes look deeeeeeelicious!

Mara of ::the simpler things:: said...

Awwww, I'm late, but Happy Birthday!

lolly lisa said...

Happy belated!!! Enjoy every minute of your 23rd year, they go quicker and quicker - I just had my 28th birthday and I would swear I was still 18....
Wishing you all the best...

have a lovely said...

I am a day late in wishing you the loveliest of birthdays!!! ...just go ahead and celebrate all week!

alyssa said...

I'm a little late, but happy {belated} birthday! Sounds like you had a wonderfully productive and festive day! The perfect celebration!