5.09.2009

1 month!

Look who's {already} 1 month old today!? And what a whirlwind Graham's little life has been so far. These last few weeks have been action-packed with adjusting to life as 3; squeezing in a little sleep every now and then and marveling over how much laundry one little man can create. And on top of that, we've been spending some hard-core family time with our many visitors and have even gone on quite a few outings! I've barely been able to keep up with all of the pictures and experiences, let alone have time to blog it all. We're finally settling in to a bit of a routine and it feels wonderful to be piecing my life back together. Best of all, I am feeling 100% again, although my old jeans will disagree...I know that looking good again will take some patience!

Needless to say, we are hopelessly in love with this boy. I can't believe how much he's filled out already. He's definitely added some chunk to those cheeks--now he's working on some arm+leg rolls. And I swear those feet have grown an inch! He's a great sleeper. But it's so fun to see him spending more time alert+awake. He's a fan of his mobile, staring at faces, and looking oh-so-adorable. We're just enjoying every minute. Like every parent says, I sometimes wish I could bottle him up and keep him this tiny and precious forever. But at the same time, I know we'll cherish the adventures in each stage as they come. Right now I am getting sooo antsy for him to learn to smile back!

9 comments:

Metallo Bianco Jewelry said...

He is adorable! Glad you are doing well and getting settled! Happy
1st Mother's Day !

alyssa said...

Oh my goodness, he's adorable! Happy 1st Mother's Day! It sounds like you are taking in every moment!

On Second Street said...

oh my goodness- he is so adorable! What cute little cheeks!

Katie {My Paisley Apron} said...

He is just gorgeous!! That face reminds me of Elijah's - I can definitely tell they're cousins!

Aminta said...

My gracious he is darling! :)!!!
Happy Mothers day to you Jessica!
HUGS,
Minta

Anonymous said...

O Jessica...he is sooo cute!

Amanda said...

So loving these pictures. He is a beautiful little boy:)

Cottage Mommy said...

Oh my is he cute! Hope you had a wonderful first Mother's day! I am at week one myself and i can't believe how yummy and delicious my little man is! I would love to freeze him at this stage since just three more weeks and he will be so different! Glad things are going so well for you...understand the jeans thing..I still look five months pregnant!

Miss G said...

ooohhhh my! he is soo cute! Keep enjoying! What a blessing! Kelly