6.14.2008

the wedding photographer

Jeff shot his first wedding last weekend & he was nice enough to let me give you a sneak peak. The wedding was very simple & intimate--the couple goes to our church & were married Sunday afternoon. So naturally, it was the perfect "no pressure" opportunity for him to get his feet wet in the wild world of wedding photography. I am so proud of him, I think I need to make a scrapbook page about this! He did a great job capturing each & every special moment...I think the bride & groom are going to be really happy. Now all he needs is a website + a few more gigs, and he can officially call himself a real photographer!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

congrats Jeff getting your first wedding under your belt is a feat.... I still fondly remember mine. I threw up like 20 minutes before the ceremony... seriously.. but all in all came out great, and I was hooked ever since.

I kinda miss shooting weddings, but there will be time when the babies get bigger, right???