9.21.2007

weekend, already?

Is it Friday already? This week was a speedy one. *Apologies* for being a bit of a lazy blogger! I admit I've come down with a small case of bloggers' block and haven't had much to say.

Friday nights are my absolute fav...Since moving here, Jeff and I make it a point to have a date night to try something new and delightful at least once a week. I can't get over the fact that there's always so much to do here in S.F.! So many great new neighborhoods to explore, posh restaurants and foods to try, music, art, and entertainment to sample, and splendid little shops to get lost in. I love that there's simply no excuse to hang in, except for the sake of hanging in. Tonight we did a little of both.

I hope that your weekend is restful, peaceful, indulgent, exciting, productive...any adjective you need it to be.

[Photo by *cate*]

No comments: